These are the current Terms & Conditions. Please refer to your contract for the terms and conditions applicable to it.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of our services provided to the jobseeker.
"PI Apparel Career Fair"; "MarketKey Digital Ltd"; "we"; "us"; and "our" means us as a company, who are registered and authorised to host such events to assist with your job search. "Jobseeker"; "attendee"; and "You" means any individual registering with us to make use of the services we provide, to assist with your job search. "Exhibitors"; "Company; and & "Companies"; means any Organisation that has registered with the PI Apparel Careers Fair pre-event, to occupy said stand at the applicable event(s), using our services to assist said company with regards to job opportunities they have. "Services" means the event services we provide on a complimentary basis for all candidates, to assist with their job search and recruitment needs.
1. When participating within our events you agree that The PI Apparel Career Fair is not responsible for the accuracy or the contents of your CV or any other relevant material.
2. CV, Cover Letter and other relevant materials contain personal contact information, please bear in mind when you choose to submit these details that you are granting permission to The PI Apparel Career Fair to store this information and pass them on to the applicable exhibitor.
3. CV, Cover Letter and other relevant materials contain personal contact information, please bear in mind when you submit these details that you are granting permission to the applicable Exhibitor that you are willing to be contacted by any forms of correspondence, whether this is via email, online, post or telephone.
4. Once the relevant materials reach the Exhibitor, The PI Apparel Career Fair accepts no further liability, and cannot be held accountable for anything beyond our realm of control.
5. The PI Apparel Career Fair reserves the right to advertise third party services and products they have to offer, if we believe this to be in benefit of securing a job and by choosing to attend our event, you have agreed to receive such forms of advertisements and offers made by us.
6. We do not guarantee that by attending our event you will secure a job.
7. Our events and services for candidates are free-of-charge, if anyone is trying to impose a fee for your attendance and/or request payment details, please flag this immediately as no exhibitor or MarketKey Digital Ltd representative will request such information.
8. The PI Apparel Career Fair does not discriminate against anyone attending our events. However, while we have taken the appropriate measures to avoid discrimination, it will be down to the Companies themselves to ensure they comply with said laws.
9. Any information provided by the PI Apparel Career Fair on the site and our third-party suppliers are intended to assist in the job seeking process. Neither we nor our third party suppliers can guarantee that the information provided will have the prospect of success in any scenario " the information therefore should be verified and confirmed independently by the user of said information, because in some scenarios, relying on said information, may result in loss or damage.
10. The PI Apparel Career Fair reserves the right to remove your details and relevant Information however we see fit and/or if any of our terms have been breached by you.
LAW & JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions and any disputes that may arise will be governed by English law.
Completion and submission of the booking form implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.